Thursday 18 December 2008

My Hundreth Post

I have only just realised that this is somewhat of an event. My poor blog has been sadly neglected this month of December. This is not because I haven't been cooking, quite the reverse. My kitchen is so cluttered with bits of this and that waiting to be made into things I don't have room to take the obligatory pictures. Perhaps next week when everything is finally put together.

I cannot think of a better way to celebrate my hundredth post than to wish all my wonderful Blogging friends and those on the Pantry the most wonderful of Christmases and sweet peace in the coming year. It has been something of a revelation to me to chat to so many of you wonderful people out there. Thank you for the joy and pleasure you have all brought me.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've enjoyed reading your blog, Brenda, as I'm sure lots of others have. I hope you and your family have a lovely and peaceful Christmas. Enjoy! Jeannette.

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Congratulations! May you write many more posts...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Cheers,

Rosa

arista said...

congratulations on your 100th post! I've really found your blog an inspiration - hope you have a great Christmas with loads of lovely food! (don't forget to take some photos!) happy Christmas to you and your family

Sally said...

Many congrats to you dear Brenda.
Well done old girl (lol)
Your tree and the princess look wonderful.
Merry Christmas to you too dear friend. xxxxxx

Thinking About Food said...

Well done Brenda!!!!! Look forward to those catch up posts!!!

Kelly-Jane said...

Well done Breand on reaching 100!

Merry Christmas to your and yours :)

Gretchen Noelle said...

Hope you do have a wonderful Christmas! Congrats on the 100 posts!

Anonymous said...

Well done Granny !

Rhyley makes the most perfect Xmas princess, she is just gorgeous !

Merry Xmas - Shyvas xx

Oh my! Apple pie! said...

Well done Granny! Keep up the good work, I love the homely feeling of your blog, it's like popping next-door for a cup of tea.